Monday, January 30, 2012

Sometimes Sweet:Clean Eating Challenge..

Danielle from Sometimes Sweet is challenging her followers to eat clean for a week!  There are about 40 other bloggers on board with the challenge.  Of course I jumped on considering Johnny and I are already doing this most of the time now.  I figured I would learn a lot from other bloggers and build my recipe collection! I'm not 100% at it yet but I am making small changes like trying to get away from "diet" foods and go for healthy foods.  Lucky for me I have always had an interest in healthy eating so these changes have been very small.  Click here to see her post about the challenge including great clean eating recipes.  See all the other bloggers partaking in this challenge here
As I was reading her blog and clicking away on the other bloggers participating I found my new favorite place for recipes..The Gracious Pantry.  If you are at all interested in a clean eating diet you MUST favorite this blog now:) I think I will try out her clean wheat pancakes first!  I plan on posting a wrap up of the week of clean eating with ideas and recipes for you!  If you have good tips or suggestions please feel free to comment!
Happy Clean Eating!
Love, T


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the follow and good luck to a fellow clean-eater! Also, you are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete