Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fav Free Fitness Apps

I've downloaded and tried out many many fitness and nutrition related apps over these past couple of years.  I have narrowed the search I do believe! 
1. My Fitness Pal


You can connect with your friends on here and watch their progress, share tips and find inspiration from their workouts.  There are days I don't want to work out and I will see where all of my little friends have burned the fat away so I feel the need to sweat it out!  I even have convinced Johnny to try it:) It's also a way to be conscious of the calories your are consuming throughout the day! and it's FREE!

2.Run Keeper

Don't have a fancy watch to tell you how far you have ran? This app will GPS track your distance and time.  You can input treadmill runs and look back at your progress, definitely worth downloading it. 
Gotta love the smart phones:)
Happy Appy!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment