Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pay it Forward 2012

Happy Saturday! I saw a handmade project on another blog and thought it would be fun to do it too!  The idea starting to circulate on facebook a bit as well so maybe this will spark some craftiness in you!

Here is the deal: The first 5 people to comment below with their email address will receive a handmade something from me :) I'm not sure what it will be just yet but depending on who joins in will depend on what you each get! So go ahead and leave your email! There is just one catch you must do them same for 5 other people, so you can share it in your facebook status or on your blog. The time frame is that the handmade goodies must reach their new owner by the end of 2012.  Here is where I found the original idea: My Girl Thursday.

Happy Handmade!
Love, T

8 comments:

  1. jlucrosby@msn.com
    I did this last year! Thanks for the lead to do it again!
    Jenn Crosby

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephaniemyers1@me.com
    What a cute idea! This is going to force me to make time to craft again :)
    Stephanie Myers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaceloveandleener@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining the fun gurls! I'll email yall so you can send me your address and you will get your handmade gift sometime this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join the fun!

    samanthabalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun! I did this on Facebook already too. :)
    hroy1976@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the final 2;) I'll email you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, shucks! missed it! great idea though!!!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete