Sunday, October 2, 2011

DIY Halloween Wreath

October is my favorite month of the year!  The weather is perfect, trees are gorgeous and I got married in it :) To celebrate this spooky month I made a simple Halloween wreath that is easy easy easy! I used the same method inspired by Sookie Says Retro Wreath and my fabric wrapped wreath.  You can hang this baby on any door to spark the spooky feeling of Halloween. 
You will need...Foam Wreath, scissors, your choice of fabric, small scrap of felt, and pins

Step 1: Pick your fabric!

Step 2: Gather Supplies and cut your fabric in long 2 in wide pieces.
Step 3: Wrap your fabric around the wreath, pinning as you go to make sure it lays flat. See this if you need a visual :)

Step 4: Make a felt flower to accent your wreath. 
Cut 4 circles out of your felt for each flower.....

 Layer the circles and alternate the colors....
 Lay the felt against your finished wreath and stick a pin in the middle..

And now you are finished! Now hang your pretty little work of art on a door to instantly scream Happy Halloween!

Happy October!
Love, T

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!! I know what I'll be doing this next weekend now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is super easy! I wanna see pics when you finish :) find my page on facebook and post them.. AcupofT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great post.So pretty and festive. Love it.. Hi there, I found ya via blog hop and had to stop in and say hello, LOVE all your creativity and space here.. Excited to get to share in more blog fun reads and inspiration from ya.. I'm officially following ya.. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ - hope you can stop in sometime.. TY

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks and great to have you :)

    ReplyDelete