Sunday, October 9, 2011

LOVEly Month

Most people probably think of February as the month of love because of Valentine's Day and all.  I however think October is the most love inspired of all. My sweet parents got married October 7, 1978 and I always remember them celebrating their love every year during this gorgeous month.  Johnny and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary on October 16th! You see why I like this month so much?
Sooo...Saturday morning mom and I spent the morning catching up on everything and talking about sewing, clothing and fall weddings.  So we dug mom's wedding dress out and snapped some pictures.  Her dress was straight from Bride magazine and is completely vintage elegance.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, I love you both :)



 I also dug out their wedding album and awwed over how cute they are. Plus Dad's hair is AMAZING!! Here is a little blast from the past :)



Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Love, T

PS. I ran across a picture from my Grandma/pa Richs' wedding..so classic..



No comments:

Post a Comment