Sunday, October 16, 2011

1 year :)

Today Johnny and I have been married for 1 year.  Doesn't really seem possible that a year has already come and gone. We have had a pretty eventful first year..Johnny got laid off, I got a new job, thought we were moving across the country..didn't, so I was jobless for a bit but than I got a different new job, Johnny started Grad school, we moved to Indiana and now we are getting settled in! There is no one in the world I'd rather be with through ups and downs and luckily he thinks the same.  If today is your anniversary too, you sure did pick a good day :) Here are some pictures from our big day..




I could look at these pictures all day :) Our day was beautiful and an absolute blast! We were so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family there with us to celebrate our love! I gotta go so we can celebrate today :))
Happy Anniversary My Love!!
Love, T

A big thanks to our lovely photgrapher Mallory! She is kinda great, visit her website and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment