Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Great Russian Nutcracker

I know I have seen The Nutcracker in the past, however I only have a few faint memories of it.  Johnny, Nathan, Alex and I got all dressed up and headed to see The Great Russian Nutcracker last night.  It was beautiful.  Our seats were pretty much perfect (we got upgraded seats when we got there) and the dancers were wonderful.  The costumes, the backdrops,,everything was very Russian looking.  You know what I mean? My brother even said, "wow The Nutcracker lots very Russian."  It was neat to see there presentation of such a pretty ballet.  We all enjoyed the show very much and are already trying to decide what our next ballet will be.  It's not even December yet..so many more holiday festivities to come :)
Check out that snazzy A cup of T bow tie :)


Happy Holidays!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment