Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Breaking Dawn..;)

Tonight I let my inner nerd shine bright by being entirely too excited about going to the movies to see the newest Twilight film, Breaking Dawn part 1! Yes I am one of those annoying people who are kinda sorta obsessed with the entire Twilight hoopla. I will say this was my favorite movie thus far and actually can't wait to watch it again soon:) eek! If you are right on board with me..what team are you? I remain firm in my standing for Team Edward;)) How he loves Bella is so dreamy, I mean they shouldn't be together for so many obvious reasons. She should totally pick Jacob but there's just something about that Vampire! Ok ok I will stop the torture of rambling about a vampire movie. Bottom line..go see it.
Happy Movie Night!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment