Friday, November 25, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone! I hope you didn't eat too much :) I know I sure did.  Wednesday night is always a fun night at my parents house because we bake and get everything ready for Turkey Day.  We made pies, homemade noodles and lots of other yummies.  I had to work Thanksgiving night so I crammed two huge meals into a matter of 4 hours, woh I am still full!  What are you thankful for?





 I guess I had a secret supervisor:)
 I made this chocolate chip pecan pie for the second year now and Johnny stated he would rather have this pie over cheesecake, which is normally his fav :)

Thanksgiving day at our house is normally packed to the max with cousins, aunts, uncles and whoever else wants to join!  This year was much smaller yet very cozy.  I'm looking forward to a bonfire tonight to really celebrate Thanksgiving since I spent last night with the babies at work.






Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, T

1 comment:

  1. We don't celebrate this in Australia but i am thankful for blogs that remind us to be thankful :)

    ReplyDelete