Monday, November 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank..

I have been seeing this little exercise on some of my favorite blogs, most recently on Poor Pitiful Pearl and I wanna join the fun! There are a series of questions that state.."I am BLANK because." Seems kinda fun so here we go!

I am weird because...
I've never had brain freeze
I always sneeze twice when I walk into the sun (so does my dad and my brother)
Sometimes I eat a can of green beans for dinner
I hate steak
I'm rarely bored
I am a good friend because...
I cherish our time together
I love making even the smallest thing special
I don't judge you
If you let me, we will be exercise/running partners
What you tell me, ends with me
I am a bad friend because...
I'm not a huge fan of talking on the phone
I probably don't call you as much as I should
Sometimes I keep a lot to myself
I am sad because...
I miss my family daily
I put myself in other's shoes too often and I get overwhelmingly sad sometimes
I feel sorry for almost everyone I know at some point
My grandparents are getting really old
I am happy because...
I have a thoughtful, smart and interesting other half
I have turkey meatloaf in the oven and it's almost ready!
I have a wonderful family that I love to be around
All 4 of my grandparents are still living
I am physically able to run
 
I am excited for...
Seeing my good friend Ash over Thanksgiving break
Baking Christmas cookies
Training for a spring half marathon
The New Year!
 
Welp there you have a few little tid bits about me.  I typed the first things that came to mind under each category, I'm sure I could add a few more under each.  Any who you should do the same thing it really made me think and reflect on a few things in the process of filling this out! So go ahead and fill in the blank!
Happy Sharing!
Love, T
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment