Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies Easy as 1,2,3!

These may possibly be the easiest cookies to make ever. After lunch today Johnny and I were wanting something sweet.  Johnny said he wanted peanut butter cookies, sounded good to me and 20 min later...we had cookies!
Easy as 1,2,3 yes in deed, you will need..
1.Peanut butter: 1 cup
2.1 egg
3. Sugar: 1 cup
Preheat your oven to 350
Mix all 3 together in a bowl
 Scoop onto baking sheet flatten with fork or choose a more festive way (shown below) 
bake for about 10 min. enjoy!

Real healthy I know, ha! No maybe they aren't the healthiest but they sure are quick and easy.  O yeah and more than likely you have these ingredients laying around at any given time.


 I just used the pumpkin shape attachment from my cookie press kit to add some festivity


Happy Baking!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment