Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Foooorrreeeee!!!

While I am in the land with Internet I thought I'd post about a fun little Thursday night I had with some of my very favorite people!! Let me just say I am literally terrible at miniature golf but still enjoy to play it.  Johnny, Tara, Luke and I journeyed up to Evansville when I got off of work last Thursday to meet up with Nathan and Alex.  We started by playing mini golf, which I lost (no shocker there).  After golf we headed to their apartment for fish tacos, and some good German beer..yummy!  I've always strayed away from fish tacos but when Alex mentioned them I couldn't wait to try them! Pretty much everything he makes is good, so I trusted him. Of course they were delicious!! I advise trying fish tacos, I've always thought they sounded like a super weird combo..fish +tacos..what the? We finished the night at Sweet Cicis in Newburg, IN.  It's a frozen yogurt shop that is yummy yummy.  Who knew a Thursday night could be so fun?  Snapped a few pics throughout the night...




 Luke's special.





 fresh herbs...



Such a nice day:)
Happy Cooking!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment