Friday, June 3, 2011

Arts Festival Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow I am doing my second craft show!! Yay. This time it is taking place at a winery, what an awesome combination!!  Tons of artsy people mixed with pretty scenery and wine..ahh I can't wait.  It's always fun do see what people are interested in and what catches people's eye.  Although the high IS 97 tomorrow I am going to try my best to enjoy it. If you have nothing to do tomorrow and think this sounds fun, you should stop by!! Directions from Madisonville: take exit 76 off of the Pennyrile Parkway, turn left, at the 2nd stop light turn left onto 41A go about 3 miles and the winery is on the right.  I really hope to see you there! Here are a few goodies that I will have!











And much much more!!
I'll be having discounted items and special offers for anyone who orders a custom order at the craft show!!
Happy Drinking & Crafting!!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment