Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas 2014

Hello and Happy New Year! 2015, wow!
I've got a little catching up to do:)  I hope your holidays were lovely like mine were.  I got to spend time with a lot of my family and friends over the last few weeks and that has been my favorite part of this holiday season (well it's always my favorite part).  While there were times that were rushed over Christmas I still managed to enjoy each piece of the holiday.  Here is a glimpse into my Merry Christmas..

Johnny started the festivities Christmas Eve by making his gluhwein..


 I stocked cookie trays for gifts before the night started..
 Santa showed up and started the party...

 but first..a selfie...




 My favorite dessert this year was gingerbread men with chocolate icing..mmm..
oops..

 Dinner time..
 I think there is something wrong with these two...


 Presents..












Christmas at Johnny's mom's...


 Christmas time with The Dollahan's...



Happy Holiday!
Love, T

Throwback..

Christmas 2013
Christmas 2012
Christmas 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR NEW HOME..

No comments:

Post a Comment