Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bits of Christmas

Hopefully you enjoyed your Christmas weekend :) Once again I ate way too many sweets and drank a tad too much gluhwein, wooo. Good think I got p90x2 for Christmas to start the new year off right! My friends and family did a great job gifting lovely little things to me this year, they hit pretty much every aspect of my life from baking, working out to sewing.  I think I'm pretty partial to one gift in particular..my new dress form!! I can't wait to break it in. Thanks Santa! I managed to snap a few pics during the celebrating..so here is Christmas Instagram style :)

picking fresh holly for the centerpiece :)



Grandma and Grandpa arrived! My Grandparents really are the cutest! Grandpa normally doesn't use a walker, in fact they still go to the gym 3 times a week, but he broke his femur about 2 months ago! He is 88 and my inspiration to the power of the mind and willpower! He pretty much jumped in the house and even managed to do a little jig for his Christmas entry (family members reading you know what I mean).  I'm so happy he is getting stronger each day! I mean he has gardening to do this spring:) That's what he told me.






We (Johnny, Tara, Nathan & I) made this Navy fleece blanket for my grandpa, he loved it! We also made an Army fleece for my grandpa Dollahan!



eeeeekkk!
One last time I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
Love, T
o yeah I can't leave out little Santa Burli...

No comments:

Post a Comment