Good morning! If you decided to channel your inner child and partake in my last DIY than you may be stuck with a stack of paper snowflakes with no place to go. Problem solved! Here are a few ways you can put those pretty little pieces of winter to work!
1. Simple enough...Just scatter throughout your Christmas tree..
2. Embellish your packages for loved ones..
3. Weave onto a lace mobile to winterize..
4. Using the same weaving technique on a long piece of lace make some pretty garland for you tree...
5. Once Christmas is over, while winter is still here use to decorate your craft room!
Hello! My name is Tia (my friends call me T). A few things you should know about me: I'm a nurse, runner, wanna be cook, thrift finds lover and insanely in love newlywed. O yeah and I have an awesome cat named Burlington. I've decided to blog about my journey to the "balance" of my life, if the thing called balance is even obtainable (we shall see).
Between staying in touch with my old life and evolving into my new life I am enjoyning every moment, almost :) My goal is to make each day a productive or creative day, whether I knit a hat, go for a run, read a good book, cook a yummy meal, find a pretty thrift treasure, create a new healthy snack the list goes on! I'm looking forward to my journey, I hope you enjoy following me!