Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tara Tuesday: Soundtrack to my Life

Hello my friends this is the first installation of Tara Tuesday! This week she is here to talk about some sweet tunes for your ears! Take it away Tara...

If there is one thing you should know about me, it’s that I love music!! I basically have a soundtrack to my life. Haha. One of my musical obsessions happens to be Nat King Cole… He is simply timeless. If I could only pick one song to tell you to listen to, it would be “Nature Boy.” Such an amazing song!! Listen here! However, ‘tis the season and Nat has one of the most classic Christmas albums of all time. His version of “O Holy Night” is likely to make your little heart melt :) And if you’re looking for THE classic song of the season, listen to his version of “The Christmas Song,” what else?! Listen here, you know you want to! He really does just make me smile :)  My favorite holiday memories always have Nat King Cole playing in the background. If you want some warm fuzzy memories of your own, you should add him to Christmas list ;)



See you guys later,
Tara.  

No comments:

Post a Comment