Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Celebration

Happy 2013!
I hope everyone had a nice and safe New Years Eve last night. We sure did:) I'll share very soon. Since I've been really busy between Christmas and New Years I am just now getting around to sharing our Christmas celebration with you. Christmas Eve was spent at my parents house eating, drinking, and being merry:) Johnny made his tasty Gluweine and I made homemade chocolate cheesecake. Mom always makes the best Christmas ham you'll ever taste and I literally look forward to it all year..and I don't even eat ham the rest of the year! Mom and I got to break out our yummy cookies and send them out to sweet family with plenty left over for Santa of course. Bright and early Christmas morning Johnny and I headed to his moms where we enjoyed breakfast and spent the morning opening lots of goodies! I headed back to evansville Christmas afternoon because I was on call so I got see Burli and slip in a little nap, after my call slot was up I headed back to Mom and Dads for games and Christmas movies. O yeah and lots of snow;))) I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:)
























Yay! Love my new instax mini!





























Happy Holidays!
Love, T


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment