Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ringing in the New Year

With a new year brings opportunity for a fresh start, a clean slate. January 1st always gives me a refreshed feeling and actually motivates me to get started on new projects and goals. Pretty amazing how a simple date can do that to a person! I'm thinking I need more than just one Jan.1st a year:). New Years Eve always gives me a since of closure to the year past, good and bad. I was so thrilled to be able to ring in the new year with my family! A celebration fully equip with hats, noise makers, games, champagne and a big sparkly ball dropping to a countdown. Here is how we rang in our new year.....

















































CHEERS!


Happy New Year!
Love, T


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment