Monday, September 5, 2011

Sneak Peak into our First Week

We have officially lived in Evansville for just over a week. Here are some pictures to sum it up!


 Our first night in Evansville Alex cooked us a tasty dinner with some of the best grilled veggies I've ever had. Nathan baked some of his famous cupcakes, strawberry cupcake with cream cheese icing and banana cream filling!  The flowers were a housewarming gift, so thoughtful :)

Alex is my newest running partner and we have been getting up every morning at 5:15 to start the day right! 


We all decided to splurge and eat out at the yummy German restaurant Gerst Hous downtown.  Delicious food, wonderful environment and the beer..o the beer.  Homemade dessert followed once again with lemon cupcakes, cream cheese icing and fig filling! Nathan really should open his own cupcake shop, no joke!



Another one of our runs:)
Tara and I had a slumber part that included craft hour:) I will post about that next!
Saturday was a great day, started with a run followed by fall shopping and finished up with a great meal at or place!
It's really starting to feel like fall around the apartment with the windows open, mums on the porch, fall soaps and candles!



Yum.  Those little grapes are super simple and quite tasty..All you need is a bag of grapes, an egg and some sugar! Roll the grapes in egg followed by sugar and stick them in the freezer. Alex made these but I can see me making them again! It's really nice that Alex is a fellow blogger because he has been helping me get pictures of everything to share with you! Visit his blog: Alex's Blog.  Johnny doesn't care too much for pictures so I've been taking full advantage of the fact that Alex does :)
Breakfast of champs!
Between running and eating we actually did get a lot done around the apartment!  We've had quite a few visitors this week and it's been so nice to have a place that we enjoy having people over.  I start my first day at my new job tomorrow so I've really been soaking all of this great stuff in!  O yeah and Johnny has ran with me the past two days! This week has been pretty great.  Lots of change for the better.
Happy Labor Day!
Love, T

PS Burli's week in pictures


 watching the ducks..

enjoying the fall weather and hanging out with me while I blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment