Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting Settled

We are officially Hoosiers! I know I haven' really kept yall very informed on what has gone on with our plans but since I was burned in the recent past by announcing things I chose to wait until we got settled in:) I got a job at St. Marys Hospital in Evansville, IN. It's only about a 40 minute drive from our hometown. I will be working in the NICU..yay. I start next Tuesday. Johnny started grad school this past week and his head has been stuck n a book since.  We found a cute little apartment not far from the hospital and close to pretty much everything.  We even have a fireplace:) So hurry up fall!  I think we are really going to be happy here. O yeah and my brother and Alex live right down the street.  Thanks to everyone who helped us move on Saturday!! I plan on taking pictures of our new place today and post about it very soon. Until then here is my new blogging area.
It's the perfect place for breakfast too :)
Happy September!
Love, T

O yeah and Burli has made himself right at home...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know of all of this news!!! Please share some pics ofyour new apartment when you've got a chance and good luck with your new job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you guys are settling in well!

    ReplyDelete