Friday, September 2, 2011

Craft Room

I just smiled so big when I typed the title of this post it's not even funny.  I'm sitting on the balcony and if anyone can see me they probably think I'm crazy because I keep going through emotions.  From really serious to actually laughing out loud because before I started posting this morning I was getting caught up reading some of my favorite blogs.  Woo sorry ADHD kicking in...So here it is my lovely craft room where I will be spending a lot of time! The best part is that I can just shut the door and the mess is gone, instead of strung across half the apartment.  I still need to hang pictures and shelving but this is good enough for me right now!













This is Johnny's study area..We can work together:)

Of course I just couldn't wait to create something in my new room so I realized I had never made my friend Leah the skirt I had promised her in a trade we had discussed! When I was unpacking found the shirt she had given me for her half of the trade!  I thought yikes! Soo I made her a little dress instead...Of course I had to try it on, check it out below.  I can't wait for you to get it Leah because I know you'll be a doll in it! Kinda nice having such talented friends to trade with :) check out Leah's shop here Sookie Says

                                    So we traded this for that..I mean win win in my opinion!


I hope you enjoyed the rest of the tour!
Happy Crafting!
Love, T
 

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to be able to have a room like that...bet you are so excited to get it going. Also, the desk, I had one just like it when I lived at home with my parents!!!! I actually had the whole set, vanity dresser etc..I miss that furniture. It is no longer made. anyway, enjoy your new room and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little craft room. My craft space has slowly crept its way all around my apartment. I hope to have my own craft room in the future! Also, I love that dress. Happy crafting :]

    ReplyDelete