Friday, September 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Good Morning! Yesterday I promised you a little view into our new apartment. Well here it is :)
When we thought we were packing our things into a storage building for an undetermined amount of time we got rid of quite a bit, including our couch..so things seem pretty spacious right now.  We decided we like it like this though :)
snack time for burli
we are taking full advantage of our sweet little balcony! we haven't eaten breakfast inside yet and we have only eaten dinner inside once since Saturday:)
Thanks for taking the tour into our new home :) We still have pictures to hang ad things to buy but so far we are really happy!  O yeah I left out the best feature yet! My new craft room!!! In our last place Johnny had basically a library.  So this time I get a craft room.  Do you know how happy this makes me? I was just talking about wanting my own room and here it is :)  I figured a separate post would be appropriate so craft room coming right up!
Happy Weekend!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment