Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome Spring!

While the weather has been screaming spring for a couple of weeks now it is finally officially spring!  We didn't really have much of a winter here in Indiana but it is always nice to see the flowers blooming and the runners on the sidewalks:)  Today was my spring cleaning day..yuck...however now that it is finished I can smile about it.  I went to Bath ad Body and stocked up on spring/summer candles and soap to help our newly cleaned apartment smell real nice.  I looked at it as a little reward for the hard work I put in.  I managed to pop through the Starbucks drive-thru and get a sweet little passion iced lemonade..mmm, another reward to myself haha.  In reality I don't really mind cleaning because I always love the feel of clean sheets and a clean living space.  So what else has spring brought with it?

flowers...


A sweet baby girl for one of my very best friends, Becca:)

Ice cold drinks...


flip flops..

grilling...

spring goodies...

goof off on the balcony and make etsy treasuries kind of weather of course!

o yeah and Burli who wants to goof off on the balcony with me:(
I hope your spring is nice!
Happy Spring!
Love, T

1 comment:

  1. Oooh looks so lovely! I'm LA at the moment and I think it's cooler here than back home, no fair!! Still, I'm super happy to be here :)

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete