Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just Dance!

Dancing may just be one of my very favorite things to do.  It is definately a major mood lifter and good for my sole.  When I'm by myself I find myself laughing at how serious I am being, when I take a moment to snap out of my "I think I'm a music video star" mode.  With friends I laugh because it's just so fun, period.  The concept of dancing being a good cardio workout is simply perfection to me.  You mean I can have fun AND burn calories?? Sign me up!  Today Tara and I played Just Dance on Wii for almost an hour and my face literally hurt from smiling so much:)  Have you ever played this amazing game?  Please say yes.  I really hope you find time to dance from time to time..I promise you will end up laughing!

Tara new we would need all the room we could get!

READY...

SET...

DANCE!!

Happy Dancing!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment