Friday, March 2, 2012

Riding Out the Storm

The weather people have been talking about the storm that hit our little area today since Wednesday. I'm not going to lie, I was a tad nervous. While we remain in a tornado watch for the rest of the evening we were fortunate to only get hit by a small storm. There were tornadoes and funnel clouds everywhere around us! I hope everyone is ok today!! O the joys of living in tornado alley. Yuck! Johnny was at Angel Mounds (working for his internship) today for the first part of the storm so Burli and I were watching for bad weather;) we even made a video to send my siblings to let them know we were fine;) Johnny walked in during filming and told us his action plan, haha! I hope you are safe and sound if you live somewhere that got hit with this nasty storm!
Happy Storm Dodging!
Love, T

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok! Tornadoes are so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) thanks for following me!

    You have a gorgeous blog, I hope you made it through the storm ok!

    I'm having a darling giveaway here if your interested :)

    Stacie xo
    Curious Damsel

    ReplyDelete