Sunday, April 17, 2011

6 months :)

Johnny and I have been married for 6 months! I can't believe it's already been half of a year, seems like yesterday I was walking down the aisle towards my best friend to say I do. We have been together for almost 10 years but we are still newlyweds so I thought it would be fun to spend the weekend together in celebration of being married!  The celebration started on Friday night, we rented movies, had Chinese takeout and choc chip cookies such a perfect night :) Saturday started off with his and hers coffee mugs and breakfast.  We spent the day browsing through antique shops in Beaver Dam, KY. When we got home we made chili together and spent so QT together.  I love my Johnny and love weekends like these. I hope you had a good weekend too!



Excited about these vintage hoops!

Didn't have chili seasoning packet so we used taco seasoning instead.  Also used ground turkey sausage instead of ground beef.  Turned out pretty dang tasty!

Sporting two of my favorite etsy shop lovies.  Necklace: Violet Bella www.etsy.com/shop/violetbella and Shirt: Sookie Says www.etsy/shop/sookiesays !  Look them up, both sweet, creative girls and lovely little treats in their shops!
Happy Anniversary to us!
Love, T

1 comment: