Thursday, May 5, 2011

Those Three Words...

I really do have a lot of talented friends, from photographers to clothing designers to card makers! I almost always hand make cards for all occasions but this mother's day is an exception.  When I opened my etsy shop I found out a girl a know, Candice, has an amazing shop herself, she owns a paper company!  I've wanted to purchase something from her for awhile now and I finally found the perfect excuse to purchase one of her works of art..Mother's Day! Check out this lovely creation by  Those Three Words Paper Company:


Wrapped with such care :)

It is so perfect for my mom! Antique sewing machine shabby chic card. She loves to sew like me, well I guess I like to sew like her because she taught me :)


Of course you need to check out Candice's shop!! She has so many cute things to see.  She will also be at Hanson Mule Days this coming weekend, if you are in the area check out her table, I'm sure it will be lovely. http://www.thosethreewords.etsy.com/

I hope you have your mommy something special for this special day, after all she did give birth to you:)
I love you Mom, but I hope you don't see this post until after Mother's Day, I just couldn't wait to post about this wonderful artist!
Happy Crafting!
Love, T

1 comment:

  1. Tia that's really sweet of you to post this! Thanks for your wonderful compliments, and I'm so glad you love your card! I hope that you didn't ruin the surprise for your Mom though, haha! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete