Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is our first Valentine's Day as Mr. and Mrs. :) It was exactly how I pictured it.  Johnny and I both surprised each other with handmade cards and got to spend most of the evening together.  Our original plan was to go grocery shopping and cook dinner together tonight as a present to each other.  Well when I got off work I could smell yummy food as I walked up the stairs to my apartment, in the back of my mind I was hoping it was for me but I knew we had discussed our plans.  Well Johnny had dinner ready for me when I got home :) Aww he is the best Valentine a girl could ask for! Overall the day was sweet and thoughtful.  He even got me sugar free candy because he knows I'm trying to eat healthy.  I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day as much as I did.  Snapped a few pics of our handmade art :)







Happy Valentine's!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment