Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Other Sister..

Tara and I went on a little weekend getaway to Lexington, KY to celebrate one of my dearest friends, Ashley's birthday.  We called it a joint celebration since mine was just 2 weeks ago.  Instead of buying each other gifts this year we decided to get pedicures together and enjoy each other's company:)  Great idea! So our weekend consisted of board games, shopping, grilling, dance parties and shear relaxation!  Much needed for all three of us I will say.  Ashley is such a good hostess and I am always sad to leave.  The weekend was pretty amazing to say the least.  I am already looking forward to next time:)  So here is wht we did...
games...


ready for our girls day...

shopping...




lunch..


well the liquid kind:)..

pedicures...



Starbucks...

grilling out...

and of course a dance party...

 had a blast with you girls:)
Happy Birthday Ash!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment