Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Go Cats!

Yesterday the UK Wildcats won the national championship in college basketball!!! Here in Kentucky we take college basketball VERY seriously ;) if you live here you know what I'm talking about. It's like this amazing brotherhood of fans joined together like a family. Anytime I see a UK shirt or bumper sticker I automatically smile. My husband may be the biggest UK fan I have ever encountered, so this win has made him VERY happy. I was supposed to work last night but I was lucky enough to get to watch the game and celebrate with him instead! My bracket may have taken a hit throughout the tournament but I got the winner right:) So to all the fans out there in BBN...GO CATS!!
Happy Number 8!
Love, T

1 comment:

  1. aw, you are adorable! great bloggy girl, and congrats on your winning team!! such a great game to watch :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete