Friday, August 26, 2011

My Morning Run

Today I woke up bright and early to get my run in early. I awoke to 68 degree weather and sunshine. In other words pretty much the best running weather I've seen all summer! Maybe fall is brewing somewhere..wishful thinking!! Laced up my kicks threw on my running gear and drove to one of my go to running routes. Running is like therapy for me, my mind is allowed to wonder which in turn makes me ignore my feet pounding on the pavement, it's pretty much a win win :) I snapped a few pics from the beautiful start to my day.  I encourage you to get up and run! Ready Set Go......


I found this message quite appropriate. I hope your day starts out nice too!
Happy Running!
Love, T

1 comment:

  1. I like that! "The extra mile is never crowded." Good to keep in mind, and not only for running! :)

    ReplyDelete