OK followers and lovely people who stop by my little blog from time to time here's the deal......
As you know if you read my previous blog post (which I have since deleted because I couldn't stand having it up anymore) about Reno, Johnny and I had a series of events fall into place perfectly to lead us to the decision to pack up our apartment, quit my job and move 2,000 miles away to start a new life. Welp it aint happening, just yet. I guess I should go ahead and apologize that I am a tad bit on the negative side today, but I am much better today than yesterday or the day before. So please just bare with me, my old self will be back :) Any who. After looking over Johnny's syllabus for school it became pretty apparent that he will only be able to work part time, One class alone had 22 books! This was no big deal because I had gotten a travel position in the NICU which pays rather great, pays for our travel to get to Reno and a furnished apartment on them. Sounds so good huh?? Well the hospital canceled my job, which in turn cancels our place to live and all the extra money we would have coming in. O yeah and this is the first time this has ever happened in the history of Medical Staffing Solutions. Go figure. If you know me, you know I have some crazy bad luck. MSS has been super great trying to fix this mess so we will see what happens in the end.
Soooo..Johnny and I are stuck in, what I like to call, LIMBO. Do we go to Reno anyway for Johnny's work and hope that the hospital still needs a NICU nurse, do we stay in Madisonville (where I would have to beg for my job back), should I try to get another travel position and travel while he is in grad school? ??? Is this some sort of sign we are missing? Well I wish we knew the reasoning behind all this disappointment and confusion. I know it will all work out in the end but this little bumpy journey is wearing me out!
ahh.. and there you have it. I like to call this entire experience... from up to down in 3.7 seconds. what a bump.
(hey I'm trying at least)