Friday, February 1, 2013

Just Juicy

I suppose this wouldn't be considered ASAP from my last post (like I had promised), however it is as quick as I could do between being out of town last wknd and working. Regardless here I am ready to share my juices from this past month. I've gotten a few emails and messages through Facebook and Instagram with questions about juicing. Johnny and I have certain fruits and veggies that are our "go to" ingredients for our juices but we enjoy trying out new combos and new produce! In every juice we put 2 huge handfuls of greens (spinach usually). As I was walking through Barnes and Noble today I saw a tone of juicing books and it made me very happy to see. Bed bath and beyond has lots of juicers to choose from now as well! I'm hoping its a lasting trend I am seeing! I snapped a few pictures of our juice this month to share with you! Please feel free to share websites, recipes, ideas etc that you use in your juicing routine:) If you are looking to get into juicing there is a tone of info online and recipes to try!
Our go to produce: Spinach, carrots, celery, apples, oranges and kiwi
Other goodies we have juiced this year: pear, sugar pears, papaya, turnip greens, parsley, lemons, broccoli, grapes and cranberries






Joining SAMs Club has been so great for our juicing! We have been 3 times this year and bought carts full of produce:)






























Happy Juicing!

PS This week we started adding chia seeds to the juice. With a bizarre texture comes great benefits!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment