Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hopefully you enjoyed a nice day filled with love from family, friends and loved ones:). I have very fond childhood memories of Valentine's day because my mom always made holidays so special with cute decorations and little treats. We always made homemade cards for the kids in our class, which to this day I love making and getting handmade cards! So while I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day I am a fan of festive happenings! This Valentine's Day has been pretty sweet for me:) Started with a love inspired breakfast whipped up by Johnny. I worked on a love inspired DIY I will share with you tomorrow! Sushi for lunch followed by a red velvet Gigi's cupcake (yum). We took advantage of the purty weather and went for a run by the river and juiced when we got back. Finished the evening with dinner in and Netflix!


















Since we had that we had to do this....haha...but seriously...











Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, T


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment