Sunday, November 3, 2013

3rd Anniversary Pictures

Just wanted to share a few of our anniversary pictures with you!  Considering we dropped the ball last year and never got any taken I knew I didn't want to let time slip away again!  When our first anniversary came around I decided I wanted to keep a scrapbook of our anniversary and significant events:) Sooo Johnny agreed to participate in a yearly anniversary photo-shoot with me!  This means so much to me because I know he is NOT a fan of getting pictures taken at all.  I on the other hand am obsessed with pictures in general.  I look forward to flipping through our little scrapbook in 20 years and remembering that time in our lives:)









Happy Day!
Love, T
 
Here is the link to our first anniversary
A few wedding pics here
and our second anniversary here!

No comments:

Post a Comment