Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lexington Love

Last weekend Tara and I went to visit one of my bffs in Lexington, KY. It was a much needed Seester adventure. Lots of laughs, drinks, and catching up! I always enjoy going to Lexington because Ash is such a good little host and always takes us to neat little places around town! My favorite meal of the trip was at a place called Shakespeare, it was totally adorable, I had blueberry pancakes and a tasty mimosa to start the day:)



After a good brunch and some morning drinks we headed to the Woodland Art Fair which was packed with talented artists of all kinds selling their goodies. I can't wait to have a house so I can actually want to buy things to decorate the place!





I miss you already Ash! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Happy Funday!
Love, Tia

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment