Monday, August 12, 2013

Egg Muffins

Good morning muffin:)
Today I decided to try out my own version of the little egg muffins I've seen here and there on Pinterest. There are lots of variations with time to cook, oven temp and ingredients on there. I want to share how I made mine!
You will need:
-7 eggs
-3 egg whites
-1/8 onion (chopped)
-1/2 bell pepper (chopped)
-4 pieces sliced deli turkey
-1 tsp Greek seasoning


Preheat oven to 350
Beat eggs in a large bowl
Add veggies and seasoning to eggs
Double line your muffin tin and spray with non stick spray
Tear your turkey into small pieces and line the bottom of each muffin cup
Pour egg/veggie mixture on top of the turkey
( only fill about 2/3 full)
Bake for 20 min

ENJOY!


Feel free to stick the leftovers in the fridge for a couple days!
Just heat them up in the microwave for a quick little breakfast!



I used what I had in my fridge so be creative with what you have available! You can use zucchini, spinach, mushrooms etc! Season to your tasting! Bacon or ham would be tasty too!

Happy Monday!
Love, T


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment