Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Craft Show..Check

Considering it is windy, freezing and raining we had a pretty decent turnout at the Craft Show today.  I shared a table with my sister Tara and my friend Leah.  Tara had a few of her photographs and Leah has a clothing line called Sookie Says. I really didn't know what to expect from a craft show but it turned out to be pretty fun.  Personally I feel we had the cutest table, I may be a little partial.  There were all types of people there with an array of talents from hand made soap to basket weavers and musicians.  The weather was a major downer but I'm happy people still came out! Johnny brought us some cappuccino which helped a little :) If you came and stopped by, thank you!  If you were unable to make it, so sad:(   Anything I didn't sell today I will be posting on http://www.acupt.etsy.com/ very soon! 








All bundled up:)


I hope wherever you are the weather is better than it is here.  Well I'm gonna make some hot chocolate.
Happy Crafting!
Love,T

2 comments:

  1. Your craft fair table is SO adorable! I love it! I wanted so badly to come to the fair, but I had already signed up for a 5k race before I found out they were having it and didn't have time to make the drive back home after the race before the fair would have been over. Too bad, looks like I really missed out! Hope you all did well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like alot of fun, especially with friends and family, that is the way to do a craft show! and i bet your booth WAS the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete