Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Catching Up

The older I get the more I see myself and my friends developing their own lives.  While at the same time it is very exciting and completely wonderful I miss just hanging out for hours doing absolutely nothing, watching mindless TV or a chick flick. This weekend felt like old times with my long time buddy Ash!  She lives only about 3 hours from me but it seems to be sorta difficult to find times our schedules are clear simultaneously.  She is always great about taking me by my favorite places like the boutiques downtown, Calypso and Black Market (love them!).  But the best part of the weekend was watching TV and catching up.  It's crazy how much we miss by not being able to talk everyday.  Makes me miss all my other buddies.  sigh.  But anywho..I took a couple snapshots of one of our little adventures from the weekend.  We painted pottery at The Mad Potter, and I can't wait to see the finished product!  If you've never been to a pottery painting place you should go!!  It's great because the pottery is already made for you and all you have to do is put a little of your style into it and wala!


Happy Painting!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment