Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Color Run Louisville

Last fall a few of my friends from work and I decided to try out The Color Run in Nashville, TN to see if it would be as much fun as it looked from all of the pictures and videos we had seen, well it was!! We liked it so much we decided to do it again! Same race, different city, and more girlies to join the fun:). We picked Louisville, KY for our second Color Run experience. Boy am I glad I was able to join the fun! With gorgeous weather, a pretty city and a group of crazy awesome friends we enjoyed the run to the max! The night before was spent picking up our sweet tshirts and goodie bags followed with a night of fun at 4th street live! I highly recommend getting a group of friends or family together and get colorful!
Friday we...








Saturday morning was Color Run time...






Thanks to Whitney and Kinzy we had these adorable little tutus!















































Happy Running!
Love, T

Ps: here's the link to our Nashville Color Run http://tiascupoft.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-color-run-nashville.html

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment