Thursday, April 18, 2013

Make your own Hand Towels

All of the warm weather and blooming flowers has put me in the mood for spring and summer inspired projects! I decided to make a couple little hand towels to brighten up our kitchen.



All you need for this project is 1/2 yard of bright fabric, scissors, iron and sewing machine or needle and thread!
Lets go!

Cut your fabric to desired size of hand towel, I just used a linen towel I already had as a pattern and left an extra inch around the entire towel


Double fold, iron and pin down all sides of fabric




Machine sew or hand sew around all edges! Iron if needed. Throw them in the washer.



Hang and enjoy!
I bought 1 yard of fabric so I had leftovers to make...



Now our kitchen is ready for spring:)
Happy Sewing!
Love, T



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment