Monday, April 1, 2013

A Very Hoppy Birthday

Yesterday was not only Easter but my 29th birthday, hence the title:) My very last year of my twenties is officially here! The popular question has been, how does it feel to almost be 30?! Well it feels just fine to me! I think age is simply a number, it's all about how you feel!
I got so many great presents this year and had a perfect weekend with my family:) My parents have always made things special on holidays and birthdays and I really appreciate it, even at this age. It really gives me something to look forward to! I hope everyone enjoyed this Easter weekend!









Burli egg!



So instead of a cake my mom took my 2 most favorite desserts ever and put them in one! Brownies and Samoa Girl Scout cookies! Yumm! Nathan is a fan of The Hobbit so he got...



Pretty impressive I must say!


Birthday Twins!









The Easter Bunny visited Johnny and I:)









Matching neon yellow!



I got lots of goodies this year from sewing and beauty stuff to workout gear:) my family sure does know what I like! Thanks everyone for the sweet gifts!



Welcome spring and Happy April!
Love, T

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment