Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chalkboard Mason Jars

As you may already know I love mason jars! I also love the whole chalkboard fad, so naturally I love the mason jars with chalkboard labels! I made some for my sister in law's bridal shower yesterday and I really think they turned out adorable! They are all over Pinterest, of course, but I will share how I made mine. After I had all the components they literally took 5 minutes!



Aren't they cute!? I bought the Walmart brand jars because they are flat all the way around so the chalkboard sticker would lay right. I ordered my paper straws, chalkboard stickers and chalkboard pen from a sweet shop on Etsy called Pink Lemonade. She has so many cute options for showers and parties!



After washing and drying all your jars it's as easy as 1,2,3...
1-Put the sticker on the jar
2-Throw a straw in your jar
3-Personalize your cup!


Happy Drinking!
Love, T


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment