Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dirty Girl Mud Run: Memphis

Like I said in my previous post, this past weekend was a blast! Along with exploring Memphis we ran in a charity obstacle 5k run called the Dirty Girl Mud Run. The proceeds went to breast cancer research and is for girls only..no boys allowed:) This run was different than any other I have done in the fact that it had 12 obstacles and 5 mud pits to crawl through! We lucked out and had sunny, 74 degree weather for the run. After the run we had a little picnic in the grass:) I am really liking all the themed and adventure runs that are popping up everywhere. I can't wait for my next one! Check out the Dirty Girl Mud Run website for a run near you!
























Happy Running!
Love, T

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment