Monday, October 22, 2012

The Color Run-Nashville

It seems like ages ago my friends and I were signing up for The Color Run in Nashville, welp yesterday was the day and let me tell you, it was amazing.  The Color Run is labeled the happiest 5k on the planet and I may just have to agree with them!  I guess a combination of things makes me feel this way..the relaxed vibe with no pressure to race others, the color dust clouds you run head into only to find people laughing and dancing like fools while running for such a good cause on a beautiful day with beautiful friends:) I'm already looking forward to doing one next year!! If you are signed up for a Color Run, enjoy it!!  This was a great weekend to the end of my little vacation from work!









Happy Running!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment