Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is to visit the pumpkin patch! Nathan, Alex and I took a little trip to get pumpkins.  We found this sweet little place last year, see our 2011 visit here!  Fun for all ages:) Visit their website here.  One other thing, you may notice my hair looks..well totally different:)  It is fall ready!  Tara came up and we painted a few of the pumpkins that we got this day and I'll share that with you very soon.  I hope you have time to squeeze in a visit to the pumpkin patch this season.
SURPRISE!! Dark hair:)



perfect little pumpkin:)


Happy Pumpkin Pickin!
Love, T

Ps, Tomorrow is Johnny and my 2nd wedding anniversary:))

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch! I wish it were cooler though. It's still in the 80's here so it doesn't even really feel like fall or halloween is anywhere close :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me excited to go to the pumpkin patch...I'll be going sometime this weekend. Cute photos. Hope you had a lovely wedding anniversary!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo fun!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete