Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nice Little Saturday

This past Saturday was basically perfect.  My day started off with a 5k run benefiting breast cancer research, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  I will have to say it's probably one of my favorite races to run because you get to see so many strong survivors who have fought for their lives, smiling at the support around them.  After the race Johnny and I headed to my parents house for a little bonfire, fall food and perfect weather.  Dad and I drove his classic car to a little car show they were having in downtown Hanson.  I find car shows to be very intriguing, to think about every car on the road looking like that!  My grandparents used to take us when we were kids so it reminds of that too:) Anywho.  After enjoying a blast from the past we grilled out and enjoyed the fire and fall weather!  I hope you are enjoying this weather as much as I am!






for some reason this always happens when we're together:)


Happy Day!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment