Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Heat Continues..

Summer is definately here! Whoa it is stinking hot! The sun has been simply brutal.  It has been at or above 100 degrees here in Indiana for about a week now.  So in efforts to stay cool some of my family and friends ventured to Barkley Lake to relax and cool off a bit!  I wish Mom and Dad could have stayed longer:( Anywho my days began with small morning runs and ended laying on a massive float on the lake.  I have another fun family packed weekend coming up to celebrate Independence Day:) Speaking of which I hope everyone had a great July 4th!  We may be celebrating a little late but the American spirit will be strong!  Happy birthday America! So what are you doing to keep cool?








seester time:)

Alex made me my own drink..Tialini



Stay Cool!
Happy July!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment