Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Class of 2002 Reunites!!

Yesterday was my 10 year high school reunion!  I still can't believe it has been 10 years since we graduated and after last night it seems even more surreal.  With some people it was like no time at all had passed and were just hanging out on a Saturday night:)  It was nice to see everyone and here how things have changed or not changed.  The girls who organized the reunion did a great job and threw a super fun party!  Last night was mixed with excitement and emotions.  I actually teared up, well cried a little, when I was telling one of my old friends bye.  Sometimes I can be such a dork. I really enjoyed the night and if you are from my class and are reading this I hope you did too!!
high school sweethearts:)


my sis helped get get us around!















Happy 10 Years Class of 2002!!
Happy Memories!
Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment